|Employer||North Cascades Institute|
The Baker takes a creative role in shaping ELC kitchen operations by providing all shifts with baked
goods as well as general food service needs. This position works closely with the Head Chef and Sous
Chef to produce menu items identified as necessary for each shift. This is a full time seasonal/temporary
position of four months. Workweeks are five days and may include weekends.
● Enthusiasm for the mission of the North Cascades Institute.
● Enthusiasm for and experience with “Foodshed” principals and the “Slow Food” movement.
● One year or more Professional food service experience
● Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks with exemplary time management and problem-solving
● Ability to give and receive direction in a way that models respect
● Ability to comply with a smoke- and drug-free work environment
● Ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally and walk over uneven terrain
● Washington State food handler’s permit
● Valid driver’s license and driving record check must have no more than one moving violation in
the past three years, no DUI, reckless driving, or serious moving violations.
● Final offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check
that may include employment history, national criminal background check, national sex offender
registry search and a driving history check.
|$12.00 to $15.00 per hour, DOE. Benefits include sick leave and
|Days/Hours||This is a full time, seasonal/temporary, non-exempt position. Season will run from early-June 2017 through October 1, 2017.|
|Contact Info||North Cascades Institute, www.ncascades.org|
|How to Apply||Please apply online on our website: http://ncascades.atsondemand.com/
Complete the online application and upload a resume and cover letter pertinent to this position.
|Position Closes||Open Until Filled|