|Position||Day Camp Counselor|
|Employer||Outdoors for All Foundation|
Safely facilitate outdoor recreation programs to people, ages 5- 21, with and without disabilities. Support Day Camp programming through creative and fun activity planning, recreation activity delivery and feedback.
Dates of employment are June 12th, 2017 – September 1st, 2017
|Qualifications||1. 21 years of age or older
2. Valid Washington State Driver’s License; must verify own auto insurance; ability to be insured by our insurance provider.
3. Current First Aid card and CPR training. Lifeguard certification a plus.
4. Passion for and experience in adaptive techniques and/or ability to assist rock climbing, cycling, hiking and kayaking.
5. Experience working with individuals with disability and/or children.
6. Ability to be flexible, creative and positive in a variety of situations.
7. Ability to consistently lift, carry and load adaptive cycles and other equipment that may weigh 50 pounds.
8. Commitment to a positive, fun and team-oriented working environment.
9. Ability to attend Day Camp training from June 12- 16.
|Days/Hours||Monday – Friday, 40 hours
Dates of employment are June 12th, 2017 – September 1st, 2017 Seattle, Redmond, or Lake Sammamish areas
|Contact Info||Molly Harrigan, 6344 NE 74th St, Suite 102 Seattle WA 98115 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|How to Apply||Please send Cover Letter and Resume to: Molly Harrigan, Program Manager: email@example.com|
|Position Closes||May 31, 2017|